Here’s some of what you can do on PubLaunch:
Tell us about your book project and how you’d like to publish it. We’ll find the best matches for your project in the PubLaunch Marketplace. With a roster of more than 300 vetted freelance professionals, hybrid publishers, and industry suppliers, your name in print is only a few clicks away.
We base all our estimates on the information you give us and the real prices that our suppliers charge. Choose whether you’d like to pay up front or crowdfund your book project. We keep it simple: no sign-up or monthly membership fees.
- No upfront costs.
- Market test your book project before committing to publication.
- Build a list of readers with a downloadable contributor report.
- Start the buzz for your book project early.
- Keep your publishing goals achievable with minimum and maximum crowdfunding targets.
- Entice your readers with built-in book excerpts on your campaign page.
- Eliminate hassle by sending funds directly to your suppliers.
Keep your book project on track with a project timeline with adjustable milestones, an internal messaging system to keep in touch with your team, and an easy payment system.
Access comprehensive and accurate resources created and developed by people in the publishing industry. We provide easy-to-follow guides to walk you through every step of the process, from building your author platform to getting an ISBN.
We charge crowdfunding campaigners a 5% platform fee on funds raised through our crowdfunding platform. There are no membership or signup fees and using our Marketplace is completely free for writers.